1375 is a white foamed acrylic tape which has high bond strength for a wide range of applications. Different thickness provides a choice allowing flexibility. It bonds a wide range of metals, plastics and ceramics and composites.
Characteristics, Features and Benefits
- Resilient performance in all weather conditions
- Bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Load and stress is spread across the plane of the bond, i.e. no stress points that arise with mechanical fixings
- Stops metal fatigue and mechanical degradation which is common with mechanical fixings and fasteners
- Invisible fixing and bonding i.e. secret fix
- Quick to use, clean, safe, economic and improves productivity
- No distortion when replacing welding i.e. no welding beads to be ground out.
- Available in various widths and thicknesses
No posts found