The product is used for permanent bonding of materials such as metals, glass and some plastics, in interior and exterior applications.
- Bonding metal to metal before passing through the powder coat painting process.
- Panel fixation, metal stiffener and reinforcement bar bonding: doors, lifts, trailers, cabinets, traffic signs, etc.
- Bonding and sealing in the photovoltaic (PV) solar module industry – framing of crystalline silicon panels.
- Withstands expansion and contraction of materials without loss of adhesion due to its visco‐elastic properties.
- Very high adhesion to metals and glass.
- Very high resistance to static and dynamic loads.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (excellent UV and ageing resistance).
- Solvent free product
- Complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) restricting the use of heavy metals in electronics products.
- Service temperature: ‐30°C to +150°C continuous, and to +210°C peak (duration 1 hour).