The Ergo 4205 is specifically formulated for sealing conical-cylindrical pipe joints with a diameter of up to three inches. The sealant contains Teflon which is easy to remove and can be used in the presence of pure oxygen up to +60 °C /10 bar.
- Viscosity: 40000 – 60000 mPas (spindle 6, 2,5 rpm)
- 15000 – 20000 mPas (spindle 6, 20 rpm)
- Density: 1.0 g/cm³
- Initial Strength: 15-30 minutes
- Functional Strength: 1-3 hours
- Final Strength: 12 hours
- Increased health and safety at the workplace
- Minimisation of skin irritations and allergies
- Reduced environmental footprint
- NSF - ANSI 61 = For use in contact with drinking water.
- NSF - P1 = Listed for use in food processing areas.
- DVGW / DIN EN751-1 = According to DVGW TRGI 2008, in Germany not allowed for use in household gas-installations.