Special grade for the sealing of conical or cylindrical pipe threads e.g. Withworth threads according to DIN 2999 up to 3 inches. Product gives flexible film with a breaking elongation of more than 100%. The contained PTFE powder lowers the friction. Certified acc. to DVGW (DIN EN 751-1) and NSF Standard ANSI 61 for use in commercial and residential drinking water systems not exceeding +82°C. NSF P1 listed for use in food processing areas.
Note: This is a regional approval. Please contact us for more information and clarification.
In Germany not allowed for use in household gas-installations acc. to TRGI 2008.
Rapid strength buildup:
- Initial strength - 15-30 minutes
- Functional strength - 1-3 hours
- Final strength ~12 hours
- NSF - ANSI 61 = For use in contact with drinking water.
- NSF - P1 = Listed for use in food processing areas.
- DVGW / DIN EN751-1 = According to DVGW TRGI 2008, in Germany not allowed for use in household gas-installations.
Hazard-free Pipe Sealant:
- Increased health and safety at the workplace
- Minimisation of skin irritations and allergies
- Reduced environmental footprint