The Ergo 4451 is a very fast curing adhesive ideal for applications with high static shear strength as well as for dynamic loads. Suitable to bond tooth wheels on axles, rotor/ stator connections in electric engines and for pulleys in belt drives.
- Viscosity: 2000 –3000 mPas (spindle 3, 20 rpm)
- Density: 1.10 g/cm³
- Flash point: >100°C
- Initial Strength: 2-5 minutes
- Functional Strength: 0:5-1 hour
- Final Strength: 2-4 hours
- Increased health and safety at the workplace
- Minimisation of skin irritations and allergies
- Reduced environmental footprint
- NSF - ANSI 61 = For use in contact with drinking water.
- NSF - P1 = Listed for use in food processing areas.