The Everflex AC95 is specifically formulated for sealing and bonding plasterboard and other kraft lined insulation boards, where a fire rated seal of up to 5 hours is required. Water based, solvent free formula, easy to use and clean up and adheres to just about all building substrates while also being non-flammable.
- To form an acoustic and intumescent barrier by sealing gaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings and dry lining applications.
- As an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard and to bond plasterboard to wood and metal studding and direct to block work.
- For sealing and bonding most other kraft lined insulation boards.
- Forms a fire rated acoustic barrier – up to 5 hour fire rating – 25% greater than conventional/competitive fire rated sealants.
- Permanently flexible/high grab.
- Adheres to most surfaces.
- Mould resistant.
- Non flammable.
- Easy clean up.