The Ergo 4207 seals most common threaded pipe connectors immediately against low pressure. Suitable for pipes up to three inches in gas or sprinkler systems and is fast curing on stainless steel and galvanized surfaces whilst being suitable for temperatures up to +150°C. It may also be used in the presence of pure oxygen up to +60 °C /10 bar.
- Viscosity: 55.000 – 80.000 mPas (spindle 6, 2,5 rpm)
- 18.000 – 30.000 mPas (spindle 6, 20 rpm)
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³
- Initial Strength: 15-30 minutes
- Functional Strength: 1-3 hours
- Final Strength: 3-6 hours
- Increased health and safety at the workplace
- Minimisation of skin irritations and allergies
- Reduced environmental footprint
- NSF - ANSI 61 = For use in contact with drinking water.
- NSF - P1 = Listed for use in food processing areas.
- DVGW / DIN EN751-1 = According to DVGW TRGI 2008, in Germany not allowed for use in household gas-installations.
- KTW - Complies with the guide formulation of the German Federal Environment Agency, published 2016, February 11th, for use in contact with drinking water.