Soudaseal 240 FC is a high quality single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS Polymer®, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces, even on slightly wet surfaces
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement accomodation up to ±20%
- Straightforward application even in adverse conditions
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Minimal health and safety considerations
- Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (to be tested)
- Sealing and bonding in the building industry.
- Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints.
- Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions.
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air conditioning systems.
- Suitable for sanitary applications.
- Bonding of security and safety glass.
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, containers…