The Kisling Ergo 4453 is used for fastening cylindrical parts which retains cylindrical joints with excellent resistance against temperature, acids, alkalines and water. It is aslo ideal for fastening cylinder liners to engine blocks and also for mounting bearings in furnaces. If used as sealant against water, please observe and follow the special handling.
- Viscosity: 450 – 650 mPas (Spindle 2, 20 rpm)
- Density at 25°C: 1.10 g/cm³
- Max. thread diameter: M 20
- Max. gap filling: 0.15 mm
- Flash point: > 100°C
- Increased health and safety at the workplace
- Minimisation of skin irritations and allergies
- Reduced environmental footprint
- WRAS Approved - BS6920-1:2000 and/or 2014 Suitability of non-metallic products for use in contact with water intended for human consumption with regard to their effect on the quality of the water.
- NSF - ANSI 61 = For use in contact with drinking water.
- NSF - P1 = Listed for use in food processing areas.
- DVGW / DIN EN751-1 = According to DVGW TRGI 2008, in Germany not allowed for use in household gas-installations.
- KTW - Complies with the guide formulation of the German Federal Environment Agency, published 2016, February 11th, for use in contact with drinking water.