- One component, neutral curing
- Meko and Oxime free
- Almost odourless during application
- Low modulus
- Fast curing
- Flexible seal (25% movement)
- Excellent UV, weather and ageing resistance
- All type of construction perimeter and expansion joints also when there is a risk of developing mildew (facades which are northfacing, in the shade, exposed to damp, etc.).
- Perimeter sealing of uPVC doors, windows and conservatories
- Glazing (weather sealing, flexible jointing), including glazing of insulating glass units
- Sanitary joints: baths, wash basins, showers, kitchens Tiling joints
- Controlled atmosphere rooms (refrigerated, clean rooms, etc.).
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ducting
Surface Preparation All surfaces must be clean and dry, free from any dust and grease or anything which may be detrimental to correct adhesion of the sealant.